Delivery & Returns
We will normally send your order within 2-3 weeks (If we need to adjust finger sizes etc), but stock items will be delivered within 7 working days. We will confirm delivery times once we have received our order. If you need an item for a specific date please contact us before ordering so we can advise on the timescale.
For a fast delivery and for insurance purposes, we send all deliveries to mainland UK addresses through Royal Mail Special Delivery. This means there will be a postage charge of £5.00 and you will need to sign for the parcel.
*For a short period we are offering free post on all website purchases starting from January 2013*
If you need an item quicker, please ask – we’ll do our best to meet your requirements.
If you do want to return an item, you can do so – either by post or by calling into our jewellery shop in Ashbourne. We can either give you a full refund or you can choose to exchange the item for something else, please ensure you keep your receipt as proof of purchase.
Earrings can be returned but for hygiene reasons, there may be a small cleaning and sterilisation fee.
You can’t return certain items
Unfortunately, personalised items or those made to your specification cannot be refunded unless you have statutory rights to reject the goods.
Returning an item in person
Please bring the item and your receipt into our shop in Ashbourne within 30 days and we will be happy to exchange the goods for something else.
We ask that:
- All returned jewellery must be brand new and unworn
- Jewellery should be returned in its original packaging.
Returning an item by post
Please follow these rules when returning items by post:
- It must be within 30 days of you receiving the parcel
- Returned jewellery must be in perfect condition, unused and in its original packaging.
- Remember to include your name and address and tell us whether you would like a refund or an exchange.
- You are responsible for the return postage – returned goods that arrive damaged or that are lost cannot be refunded or exchanged. Therefore, we recommend getting proof of postage and using Royal Mail Special Delivery.
- If you are outside the UK, please consider customs charges for returning items to the UK – unfortunately, we cannot pay these fees for you.
Please also note the following when returning items by post:
- If the item is faulty or if we made an error, we will be happy to refund your postage costs.
- If you have asked for an exchange, we will need to charge postage again when we send out your new product. If it is less expensive than the initial item you bought, we will refund the difference. If it is more expensive, please contact us to pay the additional amount.
- If you need to exchange an item for a different size, we will need to charge postage again when we send out your new size.
- Unfortunately, we can’t refund the delivery charge on original orders.
As long as you follow our rules above, a full refund for UK customers will be credited to your credit/debit card account within 30 days. Please also note the details listed above for the refund of postage costs.
Terms relating to delivery and returns
Damage or customer negligence voids any rights you have to take advantage of our refund or exchange policies. If you return goods to us that are outside of our returns policy and your statutory rights do not apply, we will not refund you. We will return the item to you at your expense. If the item is returned again or you refuse to accept delivery, this will be deemed to be an irreversible instruction for us to dispose of the goods as we see fit without further notice.
These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights. For more information please visit: www.adviceguide.org.uk.