- If you choose to buy and collect in store please bring with you a form of photographic ID along with your online purchase details. Please contact us if you wish to collect your goods on a specific day so we can confirm the item will be ready for you to collect.
- If your country is not listed for our shipping service please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we can add it to the list.
- If you need an item for a particular date please contact us before ordering and we will try our very best to work within your time scale.
- We can deliver to an alternative address to your billing address (e.g work) if this is more convenient. Please use the shipping address for this.
- If you purchase several items to be shipped to different addresses you must place these orders separately.
- Anything which is dispatched outside of the UK will have the VAT removed but the consumer will be required to pay the appropriate customs & tax charges (this varies from country to country).
- The consumer is responsible for any customs/import charges. You will need to check with your own country to confirm the import charges.